October 16, 2006

Chicken Noodle Soup

Crazes huh...

Back in 2001 it was Peanut Butter Jelly Time, and I won't mention the others by Ryan Etrata. Go see for yourself, but I will mention the Family Guy nod to it.

Now DJ Webstars "Chicken Noodle Soup" is everywhere. I've even picked up the moves and taught my 13 year old sister. Fancy that, me beating her to the new 'fad'! ...and who says you're too old to do a dumb dance that means nothing, for the pure pleasure of being a moron! Excellent stuff :)


See some of the best home movie reactions to this. If you don't dig it, then read this quote from a non-hip hop forum.
This shit is hot…..People said the same thing about laffy taffy, and all the other so called stupid songs, but you know what? I was in NYC this past week and when I heard it in the club, it did what it was suppose to do, make you dance and have fun….People are tired of music that ain’t fun, and every artist knows that you have make music that people dance to….

No comments: