March 10, 2005

I Wanna Rock Right Now


Im getting Channel Z withdrawl.

I was driving into work today, and inbetween listening for Traffic information from KaC (Hilary is still lovely isn't she?), Mario's new show sweepers on Niu, I really needed to "rock out". Traffic was flowing good at 6:35 and I just wanted something to satisfy my alter ego (the one that cusses and makes me wanna kick some motherf**kin ass!).

"The Hardest Button To Button" comes to mind, or The Music's "The People".. even Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" would fit. I needed something to wake up the sleeping Ponsonby streets as I drove through them.

There is nothing on the dial like Z in Auckland anymore (The Rock is so watered down these days) - maybe someone should start a LPFM Modern Rock station in the city. Maybe Bomber could take a hand in programming?

No comments: