October 7, 2004

404 Away!

Most times, you can punch in a URL then type /404 and you will get that sites 404 error page. Here are a few spoofs I've found: (Please look carefully.)

Bush's Evidence of Weapons
An actual homepage
A 'personals column' for web code
Online a lot?

The only creative ACTUAL 404 I've found belonging to a NZ website is from Greenpeace, bless em.
If you find any others, please put your comment below!

Need a better 'auto-away' message for your email? See zirconiag's blog.

More 404

1 comment:

zgirl said...

Wow! I dunno there's a website which is dedicated to such thing. Anyway, my colleague sent me the same one you have there- Weapon of Mass Destruction.But have to go through google.
1) Go to www.Google.com
2) Type in "weapons of mass destruction" (DON'T hit enter)
3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"