December 21, 2005

Top Ten's of 2005

Top Ten Posts
1. Farewell Channel Z
2. Roadcasting
3. Is Auckland Shot?
4. New Rock Radio: Passé?
5. Q96FM Ten Years On
6. Live8 Kicked Ass
7. Stranger With Chocolates
8. The 'Other' Don
9. Peas For My Pod
10. Thoughts on 2004

Top Ten Songs
1. Breaks Co-Op - the Other Side
2. The Black Seeds - So True
3. Michael Jackson - Can't Help it (Tangoterjie Remix)
4. INXS - Pretty Vegas
5. White Stripes - My Doorbell
6. My Chemical Romance - Helena
7. Snoop Dogg - Signs
8. Recloose - Dust
9. Fat Freddys Drop - Wandering Eye
10. Nickelback - Photograph

Top Ten Moments
1. Recalling 'Pinball Number Count' by the Pointer Sisters:
2. Endless nights playing Grand Theft Auto on the X-Box (which ended up frying itself with so many running cheats!)
3. Launching the website for my radio station: retrohitradio.co.nz
4. Buying my new car
5. The roadtrips, discovering new places.
6. Achieving milestones at work.
7. Getting hammered on bubbles. I don't usually drink alcohol.
8. The three moments just after I learnt about what happened in Bali, London and New Orleans this year.
9. Having time off. I could get used to that.
10. Seeing long time friends move away. An emotional moment.

Top Ten NZ'ers I admire
1. John Greet
2. Jane Yee
3. Shaun O'Neill
4. Amanda Billing
5. Phully
6. Satiu Simativa Perese
7. John Campbell
8. Nicola Legat
9. Eteuati Ete
10. Tofiga Fepulea’i

Top Ten Websites or Bloggers
1. wikipedia.org
2. hype.non-standard.net
3. mozdev.org
4. fm3red5.blogspot.com
5. digitaleargasm.blogspot.com
6. www.jefitoblog.com/blog
7. newyorkality.blogspot.com
8. radioscope.co.nz
9. opendir.blogspot.com
10. viprhealthcare.typepad.com

Top Ten Places To Be
1. Kouatuna
2. Orewa
3. Ponga
4. Tairua
5. Devonport
6. Karotahi Beach
7. Clarks Beach
8. Opou Point
9. Cornwall Park
10. Hunua

2 comments:

Peter McLennan said...

nice lists!
On the soul chocolate theme, have you heard Leela James's album? thats very tasty.

Richard said...

Yes. If I find some time, I will also add a top ten watchlist. she'd be up there with Sufjan Stevens.