March 29, 2006

Biggies back... again

Yep - everyone is present, except the star. Its produced by Diddy (and Biggie somehow), co-executive produced by mum Voletta Wallace, widow Faith Evans, Harve 'Joe Hooker' Pierre, Mark Pitts, Wayne Barrow, and by associate executive producers Mister Cee and Conrad 'Rad' Dimanche.

When Biggie was killed, friends say he had 5 albums worth of lyrics in his head. You'd think that would be enough to protect your craft, by putting it on paper AFTER you've recorded and released it. I really wonder how many of these recordings are left inthe vaults at Bad Boy Entertainment.

Anyway, here are a few tracks I took particular interest in, from the album "Duets - The Final Chapter". Put on your Homburg.

The Notorious B.I.G - Living The Life ogg/2Mb/2005
The Notorious B.I.G & Bob Marley - Hold Ya Head ogg/1.2Mb/2005
The Notorious B.I.G & Korn - Wake Up ogg/1.6Mb/2005

*get Oggs before April 5, 2006

No comments: