Sniglets: An interesting word and a funny concept popularized by stand-up comedian Rich Hall. Sniglets are words that don't appear in the dictionary, but should.
Fresh outta the 80's, a batch of Sniglets for you, my dear blog reader!
• Idiot Box - the part of the envelope that tells a person where to place the
stamp when they can't quite figure it out for themselves
• Pedaeration - perfect body heat achieved by having one leg under the
sheet and one hanging off the edge of the bed
• Traffilapse - the immeasurable amount of time between the moment the
light changes and the jerk behind you starts blowing his horn
• Accordionated - being able to drive and refold a road map at the same time
• Melon-dixon line - the point of the watermelon you do not eat below because
someone told you it would give you a stomachache
• Cinemuck - [SIN-uh-muck] - the combination of popcorn, soda, and melted
chocolate which covers the floors of movie theaters
• Subatomic Toasticles - [sub ah TOM ik] [TOH stik uhlz] - tiny fragments of
toast left behind in the butter
more from cow-woman